Web Services Interview Questions
There is given frequently asked Web Services interview questions and answers that has been asked in many companies. Let's see the list of top Web Services interview questions.
1) What is Web Service?
Web Service is a software system for communicating two devices over the network. More details...
2) What are the advantages of web services?
3) What are the different types of web services?
There are two types of web services:
4) What is SOAP?
SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol. It is a XML-based protocol for accessing web services. More details...
5) What are the advantages of SOAP web services?
6) What are the disadvantages of SOAP web services?
7) What is WSDL?
WSDL stands for Web Services Description Language. It is a xml document containing information about web services such as method name, method parameter etc. More details...
8) What is UDDI?
UDDI stands for Universal Description, Discovery and Integration. It is a XML based framework for describing, discovering and integrating web services. It contains a list of available web services. WSDL is the part of UDDI. More details...
9) What is RESTful web services?
REST stands for REpresentational State Transfer. It is a architectural style. It is not a protocol like SOAP. More details...
10) What are the advantages of RESTful web services?
11) What is the difference between SOAP and REST web services?
12) What is SOA?
SOA stands for Service Oriented Architecture. It is a design pattern to provide services to other application through protocol. More details...
13) What tools are used to test web services?