21) Mother said to kids,"Don't go out on a bright, sunny day.
Explanation: bright and sunny are coordinate adjectives which are separated by commas and modify the same noun.
22) He bought six cars after he won the lottery.
Explanation: 'six' is a number adjective which modifies the noun 'cars.'
23) Which dress would you like to wear for the party?
Explanation: 'which' is an interrogative adjective which modifies the noun 'dress'
24) Italian pizza is liked by people throughout the world.
Explanation: 'Italian' is an origin adjective that indicates the source of the noun 'pizza.'
25) They visited the museum where they saw ...... weapons.
Explanation: 'old' is the adjective that modifies the noun 'weapons'