Adobe After Effects Plugins
Adobe After is a complicated and vast application that can be used by editors, animators, and motion graphic artists. It can be generally used for post-production purposes where a video or an animation needs to be edited after the capture; after effect comes the third-party plugins that can make the program more commercial, attractive, and advanced. It helps us to work in the 3D environment and with 3D objects directly in the program.
Following are the Top Plugins that we frequently use during our tutorials:
- PQ FUI Toys 2: The toy plugin helps us add various other UI graphics to a project without wasting time. PQ FUI Toys 2 helps a huge variety of effects that are based on motion graphics tools. It helps us to upgrade their designs and presentation. It can be modified at any point of view and helps us change and add effects to their scenes faster than the normal manual work.
- Particle Builder: It was designed to work with a specific Trapcode plugin. It helps us to modify/ change the settings and properties of the particles. It can be used to create sand particles, fire particles, smoke particles, and sparkle particles. It helps to change particles' particular settings, such as particle color, size, and dimensions.
- Magic Bullet Red Giant: Magic Bullet plugin offers many coloring tools and gradient effects. It gives us a chance for color corrections and finishing effects. The magic bullet is helpful to the users who are making small video clips or films. Using this plugin, we can also perform Noise Cleanup, Real-time Color Correction functions. It consists of more than 200 add-ons that can be modified and customized at any point in time.
- Saber: The Sabre plugin is open source and can create various light effects in animation and projects. The tools available in the plugin can create Laser Lights, Energy Beams, Neon Lights, Haze, etc. Sabre has more than 50 presets embedded in it and can do Dynamic Text and Mask Outlines, Stackable FX and Built-in Distortion. It helps us to develop high-resolution light beams and Realistic Glow falloff.
- Borix FX: Borix has three different parts and offers three plugins as part of it named: Sapphire, Mocha, and Continuum. The Sapphire is a storehouse of other plugins that perform composting, editing and motion graphics functions. Mocha is a tracking engine that helps in compositing the videos based on the planer tracking engine. Now the Continuum can be used for 2D and 3D Title settings, picture settings, color tone settings, and other image and animation manipulation tools.
- Element 3D v2.2: Element is a GPU Accelerated plugin. It is helpful if we need to import 3D materials and objects to the program. The Element plugin provides a platform where we can animate and texture the object. It imports, exports, and animate the OBJ sequence. It creates Matter Reflection Modes and Matte Shadows with the Alpha Channels and imports textures as well.
- Plexus 3: It is one of the most powerful plugins. It helps in animating the lines and dots in the 3D environment. It can create and edit particles and even animate them simultaneously. The Plexus import OBJ sequences and can create facets between the particles. It helps in render sprites and sound pickers.
- Trapcode Form: Trapcode is similar to the Plexus and helps in animating the particles in After Effects. The plugin allows us to animate 3D sequences as well. It imports the OBJ Sequences and has more than 130 presets within it.
- DUIK: DUIK can be used for Rigging characters and models. After Effects cannot Rig any character, and thus it needs an add-on to perform the function smoothly. It helps in Bezier IK, 3-layer IK, Stretching IK, and Dynamic Automations. It can also rig models of animals and birds smoothly.