Aptitude Chain Rule Test Paper 2
6) A contract is to be finished in 46 days and 117 men involved in it, each working 8 hours per day. After 33 days, 4/7 of the work is finished, how many additional men may be employed so that it may be completed in time, each man now working 9 hours a day?
Remaining work after 33 days
Remaining period = 46-33 = 13 days
Now, we can say that work
Therefore, days = 13: 33
Where, x is total number of men after 33 days.
Therefore, extra men to be employed = 198 - 117 = 81.
7) 24 women or 15 men or 36 boys can finish a piece of work in 12 days, working 8 hours per day, how many men must be associated with 12 women and 6 boys to finish another piece of worktimes as greater in 30 days working 6 hours a day?
We have 15 men = 24 women
The work ratio is 1 work:
Now, we can say that
Where x is the total number of men
Therefore, the total number of men = 18
8) The price of 357 mangoes is Rs 1517.25. Find the approximate price of 49 dozens of such mangoes?
We know that 1 dozen = 12 piece
9) If 2 kg of almonds cost as much as 8 kg of walnuts, and the cost of 5 kg of almonds and 16 kg of walnuts is Rs 1080, what is the cost of almonds per kg?
Let the cost of almond per kg be Rs x, and the cost of walnuts per kg be Rs y.
10) If 16 men working 7 hours a day can plow a field in 48 days, in how many days will 14 men working 12 hours a day plow the same field?
Let the one-day work = number of men* total working hours per day
Aptitude Chain Rule Test Paper 1
Aptitude Chain Rule Test Paper 3