Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 3
11) The sum of the present age of mother and her son is 60 years. Six years ago, the age of the mother was five times the age of her son. What will be the age of her son after 6 years?
12) Simran is younger than Simarjeet by 7 years, and the ratio of their ages is 7:9. What is the age of Simran?
13) Six years ago the ratio of the ages of Preeti and Ruchi was 6: 5. After four years the ratio of their ages will be 11: 10. What is Ruchi's present age?
14) At present, the ratio between the ages of Haseena and Anushka is 4:3. After 6 years, Haseena's age will be 26years. What is the present age of Anushka?
15) My brother, Ravi is 3 years elder to me. My father's age was 28 years when my sister, Neha was born, and my mother's age was 26 years when I was born. If Neha's age was 4 years when Ravi was born, what was the age of my father when Ravi was born?
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 1
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 2
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 4
Aptitude Problems on Ages Test Paper 5
Problems on Ages Concepts