Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 1
1) What is the market price of a 9% share when a person gets 180 by investing Rs. 4000?
Let the face value of the share = Rs. 100
2) What will be the investment in order to obtain an income of 550 from 10% stock at Rs. 96?
Market value = Rs. 96
3) A man buys Rs. 25 shares with 9% dividend. The man wants to have an interest of 15% on his money. Find the market value of each share?
Face value of each share = Rs. 25
Dividend per share = 9% of 25 = 9/100 * 25 = 225/100
The man wants to earn an interest of 15% on his money:
So, the market value of the share is Rs. 15
4) What is the cost price of a Rs. 100 stock at 6 discount, when the brokerage is 2 %?
Face value = 100
5) Ram invests in 16% stock at 74 and earns Rs. 1800. What is the investment made by Ram?
Market value = Rs. 74
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 2
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 3
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 4