Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 2
6) A man invested Rs. 1500 in a stock at 95 to obtain an income of Rs. 130. What is the dividend from the stock?
By investing Rs. 1500, the man obtained an income of Rs. 130.
7) Naresh invested Rs. 5940 in Rs. 20 shares quoted at Rs. 18. If the rate of dividend is 15%, find his annual income.
Market value of the share: Rs. 18
His annual income = number of shares * dividend per share
8) Suresh bought 80 shares of Rs. 60 at 6 discount. If the rate of the dividend is 12 %, find the rate of interest obtained.
Given that, the face value of a share = Rs. 60
9) Find the income on % stock of Rs. 4000 purchased at Rs. 90.
Face value of the stock = Rs. 4000
Annual Dividend = 8 = % of the face value.
So, income = 4000 * = Rs. 340
10) Suresh buys 100 shares of par value Rs. 7 each, of a company, which pays an annual dividend of 12% at such a price that he gets 10% on his investment. What is the market value of the share?
The face value of each share = Rs. 7
Let the market value of 100 shares = x
x = 840
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 1
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 3
Aptitude Stocks and Shares Test Paper 4