Aptitude True Discount and Banker's Discount Test Paper 2
6) The certain worth of a certain sum due sometime hence is Rs. 1800. If the true discount is Rs. 180, what is the banker's gain?
7) The present worth of a certain bill due sometime hence is Rs. 900 and the true discount is Rs. 45. What is the banker's discount?
B.G. = B.D. - T.D.
8) If the banker's gain on a bill due one year hence at 14% per annum is Rs. 8.4, what is the true discount?
9) The banker's gain on a certain sum due 18 months hence isof the banker's discount. What is the rate percent?
Let B.D. = Rs. 1
10) If the true discount on a certain sum due 6 months hence at 12% is Rs. 120, find the banker's discount on the same for the same time and at the same rate.
B.G. = S.I. on T.D.
Now, B.G. = B.D. ? T.D. = Rs. 7.2
Aptitude True Discount and Banker's Discount Test Paper 1
Aptitude True Discount and Banker's Discount Test Paper 3