Aptitude Volume and Surface Area Test Paper 2
6) In a shower 10 cm of rain falls. What is the volume of water that falls on 1.5 hectares of ground?
1 hectare = 10,000 m2
∴ Volume of water = Area * Depth
7) The dimensions of a piece of iron in the shape of a cuboid are 270 cm x 100 cm x 64 cm. If it is melted and recast into a cube, find the surface of the cube.
Volume of iron piece = l x b x h
8) Surface area of a sphere is 5544 cm2. Its volume will be
Surface area of sphere = 4 π r2=5544 cm2
9) If two spheres have their radii in the ratio 2: 3, the ratio of their volumes is
Let the radius of both the spheres be 'r' and 'R', respectively.
10) The radius of hemisphere is 3 cm. The ratio of its volume to the total surface area is
Radius of hemisphere = 3 cm
Aptitude Volume and Surface Area Test Paper 1
Aptitude Volume and Surface Area Test Paper 3
Aptitude Volume and Surface Area Test Paper 4
Aptitude Volume and Surface Area Test Paper 5