Backbone.js Interview Questions
A list of top frequently asked Backbone.js interview questions and answers are given below.
1) Explain Backbone.js?
2) In which language, Backbone.js is written?
3) What was the initial release date of Backbone.js?
Backbone.js was initially released on October, 13, 2010.
4) Which is the latest stable version of Backbone.js and what is its released date?
The latest stable version of Backbone.js is 1.2.2 and it is released on August, 19, 2015.
5) What are the main components of Backbone.js?
Main components of Backbone.js:
6) Explain the Architecture of Backbone.js
Backbone.js supports Model-View-Controller architecture that allows developers to separate business logic and GUI logic.
7) When do you require Backbone.js?
Backbone.js is required in following conditions:
8) What is Collection in Backbone.js?
Collection can be defined as an ordered set of modules. In Backbone.js, there is a collection class which provides some useful methods to deal with the collections. We can extend the collection class in order to provide some additional functionalities.
9) Which are the three js files that are required to setup Backbone.js?
Following are the three js files that you require to setup Backbone.js:
10) What is the use of Backbone.js router?
Backbone.js routers are used to route the application's URL to some particular actions and events. At least one route must be present for every defined router.
11) Describe Backbone events?
Backbone.js event can be defined as the module which can be mixed with any object. There are following methods which are used to manipulate Backbone.js events,
12) What is a View in Backbone.js?
View is the important part of Backbone.js architecture. In a Backbone.js application, view is responsible for the end user interface. View defines the way in which the application will be looked to the user. View is also responsible for listening to the events and reacting to them accordingly.
13) What is Modelbinder in Backbone.js?
Model Binder is a class which is used to bind the model and the view together. The binding is done in order to archive synchronization.
14) Mention some most powerful functionalities of Modelbinder?
Some Most powerful functionalities of modelbinder are
15) What are the advantages of Backbone.js?
Advantages of Backbone.js:
16) What is a Converter in Backbone.js?
17) Mention the case where you can use unbinding function in Backbone.js?
Unbinding function is used to remove the bindings on the model.
18) What are the configuration options available in Backbone.js?
There are the following configuration options available in Backbone.js.
19) What are the functionalities of parse in Backbone.js?
The data, which is returned from the server in response to a fetch or store operation, is called parse. It is used to return the model's data by passing into response object.
20) What is the function of setElement?
The Backbone.js setElement method is used to apply backbone view to a different DOM element.