City Classified and Search Project
Here, users can post and view the classified after getting logged in and search details of the city such as shopping malls, colleges, schools, hospitals etc.
Users of the System
- Posters and Seekers/Viewers
2. Posters and Seekers/Viewers
- Can post informations on various subjects such as shopping malls, colleges, schools, hospitals etc. after getting logged in!
- Can post Classifieds of that city with contact details.
- Can delete all informations which is previously posted.
- Can post classifieds after getting logged in!.
- Can View classifieds. In such case, login is not required.
- Can get details about the city such as shopping malls, colleges, schools, hospitals etc.
- Secure access of confidential data (user?s details). SSL can be used.
- 24 X 7 availability
- Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox
- Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF
- Create a detailed UML diagram (Component, Sequence, Class) for the system and its sub-components
User Interface Priorities
- Professional look and feel
- Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms and with every search option and at the id of each searched result with onmouseover event.
Tools to be used
- Use any IDE to develop the project. It may be Myeclipse / Eclipse / Netbeanse.
- Oracle 10g for the database.
- Server: Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Glassfish/Weblogic/Websphere.
Front End and Back End
- Back End: Oracle10g
How project works?
To get detail explanation about project download the document file. It includes snapshots with explanation.
Software Requirement to run this project
- You need to install an IDE Eclipse / Myeclipse / Netbeans.
- Oracle 10g database. Here, we are using system for the username and oracle for the password.
Hot to run this project
Import the project on the IDE and run it. All the tables will be created automatically.
For Videos Join Our Youtube Channel: Join Now
Help Others, Please Share
Learn Latest Tutorials
B.Tech / MCA