Cloud Service Provider Companies
Cloud Service providers (CSP) offers various services such as Software as a Service, Platform as a service, Infrastructure as a service, network services, business applications, mobile applications, and infrastructure in the cloud. The cloud service providers host these services in a data center, and users can access these services through cloud provider companies using an Internet connection.
There are the following Cloud Service Providers Companies -
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a secure cloud service platform provided by Amazon. It offers various services such as database storage, computing power, content delivery, Relational Database, Simple Email, Simple Queue, and other functionality to increase the organization's growth.
Features of AWS
AWS provides various powerful features for building scalable, cost-effective, enterprise applications. Some important features of AWS is given below-
- AWS is scalable because it has an ability to scale the computing resources up or down according to the organization's demand.
- AWS is cost-effective as it works on a pay-as-you-go pricing model.
- It provides various flexible storage options.
- It offers various security services such as infrastructure security, data encryption, monitoring & logging, identity & access control, penetration testing, and DDoS attacks.
- It can efficiently manage and secure Windows workloads.
2. Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is also known as Windows Azure. It supports various operating systems, databases, programming languages, frameworks that allow IT professionals to easily build, deploy, and manage applications through a worldwide network. It also allows users to create different groups for related utilities.
Features of Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure provides scalable, flexible, and cost-effective
- It allows developers to quickly manage applications and websites.
- It managed each resource individually.
- Its IaaS infrastructure allows us to launch a general-purpose virtual machine in different platforms such as Windows and Linux.
- It offers a Content Delivery System (CDS) for delivering the Images, videos, audios, and applications.
3. Google Cloud Platform
Google cloud platform is a product of Google. It consists of a set of physical devices, such as computers, hard disk drives, and virtual machines. It also helps organizations to simplify the migration process.
Features of Google Cloud
- Google cloud includes various big data services such as Google BigQuery, Google CloudDataproc, Google CloudDatalab, and Google Cloud Pub/Sub.
- It provides various services related to networking, including Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Content Delivery Network, Google Cloud Load Balancing, Google Cloud Interconnect, and Google Cloud DNS.
- It offers various scalable and high-performance
- GCP provides various serverless services such as Messaging, Data Warehouse, Database, Compute, Storage, Data Processing, and Machine learning (ML)
- It provides a free cloud shell environment with Boost Mode.
4. IBM Cloud Services
IBM Cloud is an open-source, faster, and more reliable platform. It is built with a suite of advanced data and AI tools. It offers various services such as Infrastructure as a service, Software as a service, and platform as a service. You can access its services like compute power, cloud data & Analytics, cloud use cases, and storage networking using internet connection.
Feature of IBM Cloud
- IBM cloud improves operational efficiency.
- Its speed and agility improve the customer's satisfaction.
- It offers Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), as well as Software as a Service (SaaS)
- It offers various cloud communications services to our IT environment.
5. VMware Cloud
VMware cloud is a Software-Defined Data Center (SSDC) unified platform for the Hybrid Cloud. It allows cloud providers to build agile, flexible, efficient, and robust cloud services.
Features of VMware
- VMware cloud works on the pay-as-per-use model and monthly subscription
- It provides better customer satisfaction by protecting the user's data.
- It can easily create a new VMware Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) cluster on AWS cloud by utilizing a RESTful API.
- It provides flexible storage options. We can manage our application storage on a per-application basis.
- It provides a dedicated high-performance network for managing the application traffic and also supports multicast networking.
- It eliminates the time and cost complexity.
6. Oracle cloud
Oracle cloud platform is offered by the Oracle Corporation. It combines Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, Software as a Service, and Data as a Service with cloud infrastructure. It is used to perform tasks such as moving applications to the cloud, managing development environment in the cloud, and optimize connection performance.
Features of Oracle cloud
- Oracle cloud provides various tools for build, integrate, monitor, and secure the applications.
- Its infrastructure uses various languages including, Java, Ruby, PHP, Node.js.
- It integrates with Docker, VMware, and other DevOps tools.
- Oracle database not only provides unparalleled integration between IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, but also integrates with the on-premises platform to improve operational efficiency.
- It maximizes the value of IT investments.
- It offers customizable Virtual Cloud Networks, firewalls, and IP addresses to securely support private networks.
7. Red Hat
Red Hat virtualization is an open standard and desktop virtualization platform produced by Red Hat. It is very popular for the Linux environment to provide various infrastructure solutions for virtualized servers as well as technical workstations. Most of the small and medium-sized organizations use Red Hat to run their organizations smoothly. It offers higher density, better performance, agility, and security to the resources. It also improves the organization's economy by providing cheaper and easier management capabilities.
Features of Rad Hat
- Red Hat provides secure, certified, and updated container images via the Red Hat Container catalog.
- Red Hat cloud includes OpenShift, which is an app development platform that allows developers to access, modernize, and deploy apps
- It supports up to 16 virtual machines, each having up to 256GB of RAM.
- It offers better reliability, availability, and serviceability.
- It provides flexible storage capabilities, including very large SAN-based storage, better management of memory allocations, high availability of LVMs, and support for particularly roll-back.
- In the Desktop environment, it includes features like New on-screen keyboard, GNOME software, which allows us to install applications, update application, as well as extended device support.
DigitalOcean is the unique cloud provider that offers computing services to the organization. It was founded in 2011 by Moisey Uretsky and Ben. It is one of the best cloud provider that allows us to manage and deploy web applications.
Features of DigitalOcean
- It uses the KVM hypervisor to allocate physical resources to the virtual servers.
- It provides high-quality performance.
- It offers a digital community platform that helps to answer queries and holding feedbacks.
- It allows developers to use cloud servers to quickly create new virtual machines for their projects.
- It offers one-click apps for droplets. These apps include MySQL, Docker, MongoDB, Wordpress, PhpMyAdmin, LAMP stack, Ghost, and Machine Learning.
Rackspace offers cloud computing services such as hosting web applications, Cloud Backup, Cloud Block Storage, Databases, and Cloud Servers. The main aim to designing Rackspace is to easily manage private and public cloud deployments. Its data centers operating in the USA, UK, Hong Kong, and Australia.
Features of Rackspace
- Rackspace provides various tools that help organizations to collaborate and communicate more efficiently.
- We can access files that are stored on the Rackspace cloud drive, anywhere, anytime using any device.
- It offers 6 globally data centers.
- It can manage both virtual servers and dedicated physical servers on the same network.
- It provides better performance at a lower cost.
10. Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba Cloud is used to develop data management and highly scalable cloud computing services. It offers various services, including Elastic Computing, Storage, Networking, Security, Database Services, Application Services, Media Services, Cloud Communication, and Internet of Things.
Features of Alibaba Cloud
- Alibaba cloud offers a suite of global cloud computing services for both international customers and Alibaba Group's e-commerce ecosystem.
- Its services are available on a pay-as-per-use basis.
- It globally deals with its 14 data centers.
- It offers scalable and reliable data storage.