Connect Globe Project
It provides a common platform to share the common people experiences, informations and harrashments all over the world and people can discuss on any topic created by only registered user. Moreover, he/she can give the advice on any topic or report.
Users of the System
- Common People
2. Common People
- Can create and post the topic to be discussed and report respectively after getting logged in!
- Can delete any report which looks like abusive matters.
- Can view all reports and topics to be discussed and can search reports for each police station.
- Can help in any report to proceed it further and can give it to the media.
- Can view the previously posted comments and post a comment on each report or topic
- Can view all reports posted by others after getting logged in!.
- Can search the report of each police station.
- Can view the previously posted comments.And post a comment on each report or topic.
- Secure access of confidential data (user?s details). SSL can be used.
- 24 X 7 availability
- Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox
- Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF
- Create a detailed UML diagram (Component, Sequence, Class) for the system and its sub-components
User Interface Priorities
- Professional look and feel
- Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms and with every search option and at the id of each searched result with onmouseover event.
Tools to be used
- Use any IDE to develop the project. It may be Myeclipse / Eclipse / Netbeanse.
- Oracle 10g for the database.
- Server: Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Glassfish/Weblogic/Websphere.
Front End and Back End
- Back End: Oracle
How project works?
To get detail explanation about project download the document file. It includes snapshots with explanation.
Software Requirement to run this project
- You need to install an IDE Eclipse / Myeclipse / Netbeans.
- Oracle 10g database. Here, we are using system for the username and oracle for the password.
Hot to run this project
Import the project on the IDE and run it. All the tables will be created automatically.
For Videos Join Our Youtube Channel: Join Now
Help Others, Please Share
Learn Latest Tutorials
B.Tech / MCA