Convert JPG to PDF
PDF (Portable Document Format) files are commonly used for creating and distributing documents because the PDF can retain preserved formatting irrespective of the operating system and device of the user. It is important to know how to convert JPG into PDF.
Converting JPG to PDF by using Adobe Acrobat DC
Note- Free version of Adobe Acrobat provides limited tools, so for this tool, you need to purchase the Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Now go to the Tools section and click on Scan & OCR.
- Now, choose to Select a file button and pick the JPG image which you want to convert into PDF.
- Finally, press the Start button to start the conversion process.
- After you press start, your JPG image will be converted into PDF file.
Converting JPG to PDF by using online tools
- Open your web browser and search for "convert JPG to PDF online".
- There are so many options available online, like ilovepdf, smallpdf, pdfcandy, jpg2pdf, etc.
- Choose any of them, let's say you choose ilovepdf, open it.
- Choose the option "Select PDF file," then pick the JPG image you like to convert into PDF.
- Your JPG image will be uploaded as, in this case, my JPG image name is 'JPG file'. Now click on Convert to PDF button.
- Your JPG image will be converted. Finally, click on the Download PDF button to download your converted file.
- Your PDF file will be downloaded.