Convert TIFF to PDF
Media organizations usually use TIFF (Tagged Image File Format). Before the PDF format, there was the TIFF format. It is a multi-page image format used to store scanned images of documents to preserve them digitally. Tiff files are used to preserve the quality, and that's why TIFFs are not as compressed as JPG or PDF. So we can say that TIFF files are very high quality, and because of that, size of the file is very large.
So, it is important to convert a TIFF file to PDF to share the file with others. Unlike the TIFF format, the PDF generates a very small file size.
Convert TIFF to PDF using Adobe Acrobat DC
- To convert TIFF to PDF file, go to the Tools menu and select Scan & OCR tool.
Note: Adobe allows limited tools in the free version. To use these tools, you need to purchase Adobe Acrobat DC
- From the Open dialog box, select your tiff file then click on Open.
- Finally, click the Start button.
- Your Tiff file will be converted into PDF. Go to File > Save or press CTRL + S to save your file.
Convert TIFF to PDF Using Online Tools
There are various online tools available to convert HTML to PDF. Such as, tiff2pdf, zamzar, smallpdf, online2pdf, pdfpro, onlineconverter, hipdf, pdfconverter, etc.
Here, we will use the pdfpro tool.
- Go to the given link. You will get the page like below:
- Drag and drop the Tiff file, or select the "Click to upload your TIFF file" button.
- From the open dialog box, select the TIFF file and click Open.
- Select Open PDF and choose the Download option.
- Click the "Download File" button.
- The PDF file will be downloaded on your computer system.