Create an Element Project
Let's see how to start an element project:
1. First, create a directory for your element project. Here the directory name is my-element.
2. Navigate to that directory.
3. Initialize your element. Polymer CLI asks you a few questions as it sets up your element project.
4. Select element
5. Enter a name for your element. Here the name of my element is "my-first-element".
6. Enter the description of your element.
Now, Polymer CLI will generate files and directories for your element, and will install your project's dependencies. You can see in the following image:
7. Now your setup is completed.
Element Project layout
When the initialization process is completed, Polymer CLI generates the following files and directories.