Greater Noida is home to Galgotias University, a private institution of higher learning. According to the 2019 Times B-School Rankings, it is one of the top 10 private institutions. Galgotias University came in second place in Uttar Pradesh and third overall in India in the 2019 GHRDC Business School Survey.
Students at Galgotias University have received more than 2,000 job offers in only five months. The university has 62 undergraduates, 44 graduates, 25 doctoral, 15 diplomas, and five integrated courses. More than 450 organizations have come to the institution to conduct on-campus interviews.
For the academic year 2021-2022, Galgotias University placements 2022 are already underway. Recruiters from 19 different companies participated in the process, which resulted in hiring more than 111 students. INR 22 LPA has been the biggest remuneration awarded so far. Students enrolled in a course at the university are eligible for merit-based financial assistance.
The following are the requirements for undergraduate programs.
- Candidate must have completed 10+2 with PCM at least 45 percent marks in aggregate to apply for B. Tech, Integrated B. Tech + MBA, or M. Tech programs.
- A diploma or Bachelor's degree with at least 45 percent marks in aggregate is required for admission to a B. Tech (lateral entrance) program.
- To be considered for a place in the B. Arch program, applicants must have completed their high school diplomas with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Admission to the B. Arch. The program is also open to those who have earned a diploma with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- Candidates for the BCA and Integrated BCA + MCA programs must have earned at least a B average in mathematics or computer science in high school.
- Admission to the BBA, Integrated BBA + MBA, or B. Com (Hon) requires that applicants complete high school with at least a 50 percent grade point average in the top four courses they choose to pursue in college.
- Candidates for B. Sc, BA (Hons), Bachelor of Optometry, BPT, and B. Pharm degrees must have completed high school with at least a 50 percent grade point average in the applicable discipline.
Additionally, the institution provides several undergraduate and postgraduate law degrees. Each of these programs has different entry requirements. The following are the eligibility prerequisites:
- Entrance to the LLB (Hons.) degree program requires a bachelor's degree in any subject.
- LLM applicants must have a bachelor's degree in law or a five-year integrated law program with at least a 50% overall grade point average.
- The candidate's cumulative grade point average must be at least 60% to be considered for the Integrated BA + LLB (Hons.) and Integrated BBA + LLB (Hons) programs.
For Post-Graduate Programs
- To be considered for M. Tech admission, applicants must have a bachelor's degree in the appropriate field with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- A BCA degree or a bachelor's degree in mathematics with a minimum of 50% of the total marks is required to enter the MCA program.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in B. Com/B. Com (Honors) to be considered for admission to the M. Com program.
- Candidates for admission to an MA program must have graduated from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade point average of 50 percent.
- To be eligible for admission to the program, B. Lib. applicants must have at least a bachelor's degree and an average of 50% overall grade point.
- A bachelor's degree in library science with a minimum of 50% grade point is required to enter the M. Lib. program.
- An undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy is required for admission to MPT, which needs a cumulative grade point average of at least 50%.
- Candidates for admission to the M. Pharm program must have a B. Pharm degree with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate.
- To apply for admission to the M. Sc. program, applicants must have a bachelor's degree in the appropriate field with at least a 50% overall average.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited school, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50 percent, is required for consideration for admission to the B.Ed. Program.
To pursue a PhD
A wide range of specializations is offered at the university.
- At least 60 percent of their Master's grades in engineering, technology, science, or business administration are required to enter the Ph.D. program.
- The Ph.D. program is open to those who have earned a Master's degree in engineering or a Master's degree via scholarly research.
- Non-engineering graduate students with a master's degree in the humanities, social sciences, or languages may also apply for the Ph.D. program.
Admissions to the Galgotias University
All of the University's courses have merit-based admissions. Applicants are cautioned to double-check their qualifications before applying. They have the option of applying online as well as Offline. The registration procedure is outlined in the following paragraphs:
- Step 1: Go to https://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in, the University's official website.
- Step 2: Apply online by clicking the "Apply Online" option on the main page and filling out the online application form.
- Step 3: When you've finished filling out the form, click the "Submit" button.
- Step 4: Pay the application fee using a credit or debit card.
- Step 5: The system will create a unique ID for the applicant applying after a successful application. A confirmation email or text message will inform you that your registration was successful.
- The University's admissions office also accepts offline forms from the candidates who want to enrol in this University.
Galgotias University Facilities
By providing students with the most cutting-edge technology, the learning environment promises to transform them into Global Corporate Personalities. The institution offers the following amenities to its students:
- The library's extensive collection of books, periodicals, and CDs/DVDs represents engineering, management, medical, and the humanities and social sciences. As of this writing, the library holds 63236 printed volumes and 730 national and 485 international journals, 4513 electronic books, and 3122 compact discs and DVDs.
- There are a lot of green spaces and playgrounds around the university dormitories. Indoor games like TT, carom, and chess are played at the university. The room's price includes a high-speed internet connection and a nice café. Students who do not want to reside in the university's dormitory may rent apartments and homes.
- There is a well-equipped medical facility on campus, and a doctor and nurses administer it. In a medical emergency, the university's ambulance vehicle is available.