How to deposit money in WazirX?
The crypto exchange platform charges a small percentage of amounts to its users on every trade. WazirX charges 0.2 percent in commission on each transaction. The 0.2 percent rate is one of the lowest crypto exchange commission rates worldwide.
On depositing money on WazirX is only Rs. 5.9, but while withdrawing money from the app costs between 5 to 10 Rs depending on the method of extraction used.
You can add INR to the WazirX Wallet with UPI, IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS.
Deposit INR to WazirX account - Process and time taken
Deposit IMPS / NEFT / RTGS (Temporarily held)
If you deposit INR by IMPS / NEFT / RTGS, follow the below steps:-
- Click on the Fundssection in the top bar.
- Click on the Depositbutton under the Indian Rupee.
- Linkyour bank account by entering the Bank Details where you will deposit the funds. The names in the bank will same as the name on the WazirX account.
- Click on the IMPS/NEFT/RTGS for instant deposit.
- Transfer funds by IMPS/NEFT/RTGS to the account.
- The deposit will credited into your WazirX account after successfully transfer.
- Firstly, Click on the Fundsin the top bar
- Click on the Deposit button under the Indian Rupee
- Linkyour bank account where you deposit the funds. The name you enter will match the name on your WazirX
- Click on the Instant Deposit IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.
- Transfer funds by IMPS/NEFT/RTGS to the account details.
- Your deposit will credit into your WazirX account after a successful transfer.
- Click on Funds in the top bar
- Click on the Deposit button at the Indian Rupee.
- Link your bank account by entering the bank details where you will deposit funds. The name you enter will match the name of your WazirX account.
- Click on Instant Deposit IMPS/NEFT/RTGS
- Transfer funds by IMPS/NEFT/RTGS in the given account details.
- Your deposit will be credited to your WazirX account after a successful transfer.
It takes 72 hours to reflect net banking (IMPS/NEFT/RTGS) deposits. Most deposits happen in a short time.
Instant deposit with UPI
To add INR into your WazirX wallet by UPI, then follow the steps -
- At the top of bar click on Funds.
- After that, click on the Depositbutton under Indian Rupee.
- Select Instant deposit by UPI
- Linkyour UPI ID by deposit the funds. For successful verification, the WazirX account name and the UPI Banking name will be the same.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit once the KYC verification is done.
- Check your UPI application and complete the transaction accordingly by INR.
- Click on Fundsin the top bar
- Click on the Depositbutton under Indian Rupee.
- Select Instant deposit with the help of UPI.
- Linkyour UPI ID where you can deposit the funds. Your WazirX account name and the name in the UPI Banking system will be the same for successful verification.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and proceed when the verification is completed.
- Check your UPI application and complete the transaction.
- Click on Fundsin the top bar
- Under Indian Rupee, Click on the Deposit
- Select Instant deposit with UPI
- Linkyour UPI ID by deposit the funds. WazirX account name and UPI Banking system name will be the same for verification.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit once the verification is done.
- Lastly, Check your UPI application and complete the transaction.
Withdraw INR from your WazirX account - Process & Time taken
You can withdraw INR from the WazirX account and move it to your WazirX linked Bank account. To withdraw INR from WazirX account, See the below steps-
- Click on Funds in the bar
- In Indian Rupee, Click on the Withdraw
- If you have linked your Bank account, then the step will be skipped. If not, then link the bank account.
- Enter theAmount & Remarks and tap on
- Tap on the tab Funds on the Home Screen.
- Tap on Indian Rupee, then Tap on the Withdraw button
- If you have already linked to your Bank account, then the step will be skipped. But If not, then Linkthe bank account with Bank details.
- Enter theAmount & Remarks and tap on Withdraw.
- Tap on the Funds tab on the Home Screen
- Tap on Indian Rupee, on Withdrawbutton
- If you have linked your Bank account, then it will skipped. If not, then Linkyour bank account.
- Enter theAmount & and tap on Withdraw.
How much time it will take for my deposit to reflect in WazirX Account?
Your account is credited within some hours if the UPI status is successful.
In case of IMPS/NEFT/RTGS, You should consider 72 working hours are the maximum time taken to reflect IMPS/NEFT/RTGS deposits in our bank.
How to deposit money from anyone else's bank account to my WazirX account?
No, the deposit is made from the bank account / UPI ID linked to your WazirX account. The name of the bank account you linked and the UPI ID must match the name of your WazirX account.
Is there a deposit fee?
Yes, we can use Payment processors to get the amounts credited to facilitate Instant deposits.
- IMPS, NEFT, RTGS: 9 INR per transfer
- UPI: 4 INR per transfer
Is there a minimum/maximum deposit limit?
You can deposit a minimum of Rs 100. and no maximum limits.
How much time will it take for the withdrawal to reflect in my bank account?
NEFT withdrawals are usually settled within a few hours during banking hours. The funds should be deposited in your account within 72 hours depending on which bank your account has.
Can I withdraw my money from the WazirX account to someone else's bank account?
No. The withdrawal cannot happen to the Bank account that is linked to your WazirX account. The name on the Bank account that you link will match the name on your WazirX account.
Is there a Withdrawal fee and minimum/maximum withdrawal limit?
We have to use Payment processors to process the withdrawals:
NEFT withdrawals: 5 INR/withdrawal
Instant withdrawals: 10 INR/withdrawal
Deposit INR or Crypto in WazirX
To deposit INR in WazirX is easy. Follow the below steps to make any deposit in WazirX:
- Click on the 'Funds' option from the header of the website.
- After that, click on the deposit button on the asset you want to deposit.
- Then choose to deposit any payment methods by INR or IMPS/RTGS.
- Scan the QR code or Copy the destination address to deposit the money.
You can open your account from the below-given URL:
Referral Code: pnamr4h4