Advantages and Disadvantages of (IoT)
Any technology available today has not reached to its 100 % capability. It always has a gap to go. So, we can say that Internet of Things has a significant technology in a world that can help other technologies to reach its accurate and complete 100 % capability as well.
Let's take a look over the major, advantages, and disadvantages of the Internet of Things.
Advantages of IoT
Internet of things facilitates the several advantages in day-to-day life in the business sector. Some of its benefits are given below:
- Efficient resource utilization: If we know the functionality and the way that how each device work we definitely increase the efficient resource utilization as well as monitor natural resources.
- Minimize human effort: As the devices of IoT interact and communicate with each other and do lot of task for us, then they minimize the human effort.
- Save time: As it reduces the human effort then it definitely saves out time. Time is the primary factor which can save through IoT platform.
- Enhance Data Collection:
- Improve security: Now, if we have a system that all these things are interconnected then we can make the system more secure and efficient.
Disadvantages of IoT
As the Internet of things facilitates a set of benefits, it also creates a significant set of challenges. Some of the IoT challenges are given below:
- Security: As the IoT systems are interconnected and communicate over networks. The system offers little control despite any security measures, and it can be lead the various kinds of network attacks.
- Privacy: Even without the active participation on the user, the IoT system provides substantial personal data in maximum detail.
- Complexity: The designing, developing, and maintaining and enabling the large technology to IoT system is quite complicated.