Java program to create a Circular Linked List of n nodes and display it in reverse order
In this program, we create a circular linked list, then traverse the list in the reverse order and print the nodes.
- Define a Node class which represents a node in the list. It has two properties data and next which will point to the next node.
- Define another class for creating the circular linked list and it has two nodes: head and tail. It has two methods: add(), display() and reverse().
- add() will add a node to the list:
- It first checks whether the head is null, then it will insert the node as the head.
- Both head and tail will point to the newly added node.
- If the head is not null, the new node will be the new tail, and new tail will point to head as it is a circular linked list.
a. display() will show all the nodes present in the list.
- Define a new node 'current' that will point to the head.
- Print current.data till current will points to head again.
- Current will point to the next node in the list in each iteration.
a. reverse() will print the circular linked list in reverse order.
- This method checks whether next node to current is head which implies that, current is pointing to tail, then it will print the data of the tail node.
- Recursively call reverse() by considering node next to current node and prints out all the nodes in reverse order starting from the tail.
1 2 3 4 5 6
6 5 4 3 2 1