jBPM Eclipse Plugin
The Eclipse plugin provides the following feature:
1. Wizard for Creation of:
1. Install latest version of JAVA on our system. To download and install latest version of JAVA:
2. Install Eclipse. The following link illustrates the steps which can be followed in order to install Eclipse.
3. Start Eclipse IDE, Go to Help Section and click on Install New Software.
4. Add the Drools and jBPM update site.
The following screen appears:
5. Click Next.
6. Again click Next. Select "I accept the terms of the license agreement".
7. Click Finish.
8. After Successful Installation, we will get the following Dialogue Box.
9. Click Restart Now. Then Eclipse will be restarted, now, go to Windows -> Preferences -> Drools -> Drools Flow Nodes.
10. Click Apply and Close. Now the plug-in are Successfully Installed. We are ready to create our first jBPM Project.