In this section, we will learn about the installation of JOGL in our operating system. Thus, to download and install JOGL follows the below steps:-
- Before installing JOGL, it is required to install Java in our system. So, if Java is not installed in our system, follow the below link to install it. How to Set Path in Java
- Once Java is installed, follow the below link to download the JOGL. Download the zip file enclosed in the black rectangle and extract it. Download JOGL
Download the zip file enclosed in the black rectangle and extract it. Download Gluegen
- Now, open eclipse and click on File>New>Java Project to create a new Java project.
Provide any specific name to the Java Project. Here, we provide JOGLPath.
- Create a new folder lib in this project. Copy the following jar files under this folder.
- Now, select all jar files and right click on your mouse. Then click on Build path>Add to Build Path.
Now, the basic set-up required to create a JOGL program is ready. We will learn about JOGL program later.