The Papeeria is also an online Latex editor. The code and the commands will be the same as discussed so far in the Latex tutorial. It has a function of auto-compilation, which compile our work continuously in the background.
The Papeeria is a real-time collaborative editor with spell check, instant math previewer, auto-completion, etc. The process to start would be similar to the Overleaf.
Let's start with the Papeeria.
The process to write the Latex code in Papeeria is explained in the below steps:
1) Search for papeeria.com on any search engine or Browser.
2) The screen will look like the image shown below:
3) Click on the 'Live Demo' option.
4) You can start working on your document directly or can sign-up for further use.
5) Click on the sign-up option on the left corner, as shown in the below image:
6) The signing window will appear as shown in the below image:
7) You can select the desired option for signing-in according to your choice.
8) After the sign-up, the Papeeria window will appear as shown in the below image:
The left side of the screen shows the project name, etc. and the right part of the screen shows the code printed on it.
9) To compile our document, we can click on the 'compile' option on the top of the screen. The compile button will look like the image shown below:
Let's understand creation of table with an example.
After writing the code, the left screen of Papeeria will look like the given below image:
The output screen is on the right of the printed screen and will look like the given below image:
But the size of the text displayed on the output screen is small.
To view the output, click on the 'Save' option on the top of the output screen.
The screen will then appear as:
Click on the 'Download file' option.
The file will now appear as the PDF, as shown in the given image:
We can now clearly view the output and can save the file for further reference.
Let's consider another example to create bullet graphs.
After writing the code, the screen of Papeeria will look like the given image:
The method to download the output PDF will be the same as discussed above.
The output of the above code will look like the given image: