List of Documents for Home Loan
15 Must-Have Documents Required for Home Loan
- Loan application form.
- 3 photographs passport sized.
- Identify proof.
- Residence proof.
- Bank Account Statement/Passbook for last 6 months.
- Signature verification by bankers of the applicant.
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statement.
- Property detailed documents.
- Employer's salary certificate (original) (employees with a salary)
- Returns on Form 16/IT over the previous two fiscal years. (individuals who are paid a salary)
- Copies of the last three years' IT returns/assessment orders (Individuals who work for themselves.)
- Challans as proof of payment of advance income tax (Individuals who work for themselves.)
- Non-salaried persons must provide proof of company address (Individuals who work for themselves).
- Copies of the last three years' IT returns/Assessment Orders (Self-Employed Entrepreneurs).
- Challans as proof of payment of advance income tax (Self-Employed Entrepreneurs).
List of KYC Documents for Home Loan Application
Photo Id Proof (Any One Required):
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voters ID Card
Residence Proof (Any One Required):
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Employment Letter
- Passbook or Bank Statement with address
Proof of Age:
- PAN card
- Birth certificate
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
- Marksheet from 10th class
List of Documents Required for Loan Guarantor
- Liabilities Statement and Personal Assets
- 2 photographs passport-sized
- Identify proof
- Residence proof
- Proof of business address
- Signature identification from present bankers
Property Documents for a home loan
- Payments to the developer's receipts (in case of a new house).
- Buyer Agreement / Allotment Letter
- The sequence of prior property documents is included in the title deeds (in case of house resale).
- A copy of the contract of sale (if already executed).
- Receipt of the first payment given to the seller of the home.
- Deeds of the plot's title (in case of house construction)
- An architect or civil engineer's thorough estimate of the cost of building a house.
- A copy of the plans that the local government has approved.
- There must be proof that the property is free of encumbrances.