Online Library Project
The description of the project will be available soon. But you can download the project.
- Secure access of confidential data (user?s details). SSL can be used.
- 24 X 7 availability
- Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox
- Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF
- Create a detailed UML diagram (Component, Sequence, Class) for the system and its sub-components
User Interface Priorities
- Professional look and feel
- Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms and with every search option and at the id of each searched result with onmouseover event.
Tools to be used
- Use any IDE to develop the project. It may be Myeclipse / Eclipse / Netbeanse.
- Oracle 10g for the database.
- Server: Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Glassfish/Weblogic/Websphere.
Front End and Back End
- Back End: Oracle
How project works?
To get detail explanation about project download the document file. It includes snapshots with explanation.
Software Requirement to run this project
- You need to install an IDE Eclipse / Myeclipse / Netbeans.
- Oracle 10g database. Here, we are using system for the username and oracle for the password.
Hot to run this project
Import the project on the IDE and run it. All the tables will be created automatically.
Help Others, Please Share
Learn Latest Tutorials
B.Tech / MCA