26) He always stops his car at this stop ....... 5:30 p.m.
Explanation: 'at' is used to point out specific time
27) Maria is going to attend a party .... the club house.
Explanation: 'at' is used to indicate a place
28) We have seen snow fall for two weeks .... the winter.
Explanation: 'in' is used for unspecified times during a day, month, season, year, etc.
29) He is currently staying ...... a hotel.
Explanation: 'in' is used to indicate a location or position inside something
30) This blazer comes ..... three different sizes.
Explanation: 'in' is used to indicate the size