Python program to print all happy numbers between 1 and 100
In this programme, we need to print all happy numbers between 1 and 100 by following the algorithm as given below:
- STEP 1: isHappyNumber() determines whether a given number is happy or not.
- If the number is greater than 0, calculate remainder rem by dividing the number with 10.
- Calculate square of rem and add it to a variable sum.
- Divide number by 10.
- Repeat the steps from a to c till the sum of the square of all digits present in number has been calculated.
- Finally, return the sum.
- STEP 2: To display all happy numbers between 1 and 100,
- Start a loop from 1 to 100, then make a call to isHappyNumber() method for each value from 1 to 100 and store the return value into a variable result.
- If the result is neither equal to 1 nor 4 then, make a call to isHappyNumber().
- Otherwise, if the result is equal to 1, it implies that the number is happy and display it.
List of happy numbers between 1 and 100:
1 7 10 13 19 23 28 31 32 44 49 68 70 79 82 86 91 94 97 100