Advantages and Disadvantages of Sass
- Sass facilitates you to write clean, easy and less CSS in a programming construct.
- It contains fewer codes so you can write CSS quicker.
- It is more stable, powerful, and elegant because it is an extension of CSS. So, it is easy for designers and developers to work more efficiently and quickly.
- It is compatible with all versions of CSS. So, you can use any available CSS libraries.
- It provides nesting so you can use nested syntax and useful functions like color manipulation, math functions and other values.
- The developer must have enough time to learn new features present in this preprocessor before using it.
- Using Sass may cause of losing benefits of browser's built-in element inspector.