In this type of verbal ability questions, there will be a sentence with missing words, and you are required to complete the sentence with the most appropriate word or phrase out of the given options.
Solved 'Selecting Words' verbal ability questions:
1) She lived ____ the expectations.
Explanation: up to
2) The Himalayas are located ____ the northern frontier of India.
3) The release of the book was planned to ____ with the writer's fiftieth birthday.
Explanation: Coincide (happen together)
4) She is sitting ____ a big stone.
Explanation: on (physically in contact with a surface)
5) She allowed her children too much ____.
Explanation: latitude (freedom)
Selecting Words 2
Selecting Words 3
Selecting Words 4
Selecting Words 5
Selecting Words 6