46) If I have to spend three hours in the queue, it were really a waste of time.
Explanation: If I have to spend three hours in the queue, it is really a waste of time.
47) His hair stood at ends on seeing the lion in from of him.
Explanation: His hair stood on ends on seeing the lion in front of him.
48) The long by short of it is that I don't want to do business with them.
Explanation: The long and short of it is that I don't want to do business with them.
49) The famous people frequently referred to by their signatures only.
Explanation: Initials only
50) She does not need to provide any explanation regarding this incident; her behavior spokes itself.
Explanation: speaks for itself means needs no further explanation
Sentence Correction 2
Sentence Correction 3
Sentence Correction 4
Sentence Correction 5
Sentence Correction 6
Sentence Correction 7
Sentence Correction 8
Sentence Correction 9