31) 1. by selling 2. or trading 3. His needs 4. fruits and vegetables 5. are supplied
Explanation: His needs are supplied by selling or trading fruits and vegetables.
32) 1. He appeared 2. but he was 3. thirty 4. to be 5. fifty years old
Explanation: He appeared to be fifty years old but he was thirty.
33) 1. young woman 2. married a 3. worthy of his love 4. He had 5. in all ways.
Explanation: He had married a young woman, in all ways worthy of his love.
34) 1. stood so still 2. They 3. on the cliff 4. that they 5. seemed made of stone.
Explanation: They stood so still on the cliff that they seemed made of stone.
35) 1. became white 2. Peter's face 3. and his 4. on seeing the lion 5. body began shaking
Explanation: Peter's face became white, and his body began shaking on seeing the lion.
Sentence Formation 2
Sentence Formation 3
Sentence Formation 4
Sentence Formation 5
Sentence Formation 6
Sentence Formation 8
Sentence Formation 9
Sentence Formation 10