61) I visited (1) Ricky's and Maria's house (2) twice but didn't (3) find the couple. (4) No error (5)
If two nouns are closely related, an apostrophe is used with the tailing noun. So, replace the second part of the sentence with 'Ricky and Maria's house'.
62) Girls after girls (1) spoke against (2) the violence (3) against women (4) No error (5)
When two nouns are joined by a preposition, a noun is always singular, i.e., girl after girl, day by day, row by row, etc. So, replace the first part of the sentence with 'girl after girl'.
63) All her (1) brother-in-laws are (2) very handsome to (3) look at. (4) No error (5)
Some nouns which are made of two or more words or nouns are known as compound nouns. For example, toothpaste is a compound noun which is made of two different nouns tooth and paste. Other examples include haircut, bedroom, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, passer-by and more.
The plural of such nouns is obtained by adding's' to the main or the root/principal word. For example, daughters-in-law, passers-by, sisters-in-law, etc. So, replace 'brother-in-laws' with 'brothers-in-law' in this sentence.
64) The price of (1) production of cloth in the (2) textile industry (3) has gone up. (4) No error (5)
Price is the amount paid by the customer and cost is the amount paid by the manufacturer /seller. So, replace 'price' with 'cost' in the first part of the sentence.
65) The judge (1) asked the inspector (2) to remove (3) the iron of the accused. (4) No error (5)
Some nouns change their meaning in plural form, e.g., good (nice) and goods (property or things); character (moral quality) and characters (cast of the play or film, etc.); iron (metal), and irons (chains). So, replace 'iron' with 'irons' in this sentence.
Spotting Errors 2
Spotting Errors 3
Spotting Errors 4
Spotting Errors 5
Spotting Errors 6
Spotting Errors 7
Spotting Errors 8
Spotting Errors 9
Spotting Errors 10
Spotting Errors 11
Spotting Errors 12
Spotting Errors 14
Spotting Errors 15
Spotting Errors 16
Spotting Errors 17
Spotting Errors 18
Spotting Errors 19
Spotting Errors 20