11) A mother who always (1) connives on the (2) mistakes of her kids (3) is their worst enemy. (4) No Error (5).
The word 'on' in the 2nd part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'at', e.g., connives at the mistakes of her kids.
12) A team of doctors has been (1) trying to develop (2) a vaccine (3) for last five years. (4) No errors (5)
The word 'for' in the 4th part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'since', e.g., since last five years.
13) Although the stress (1) was behind (2) her capacity (3) yet she didn't complain. (4) No error (5)
The word 'behind' in the 2nd part of the sentence needs to be replaced with 'beyond', e.g., was beyond her capacity.
14) The dog freed himself (1) from the leopard's hold (2) and ran on (3) the road (4) No Error (5)
Replace 'on' in the 3rd part of the sentence with 'across', e.g., across the road.
15) After showing the pass (1) we entered into (2) the auditorium (3) next to the restaurant. (4) No error (5)
Remove 'into' in the 2nd part of the sentence, e.g., we entered the auditorium.
Spotting Errors 2
Spotting Errors 4
Spotting Errors 5
Spotting Errors 6
Spotting Errors 7
Spotting Errors 8
Spotting Errors 9
Spotting Errors 10
Spotting Errors 11
Spotting Errors 12
Spotting Errors 13
Spotting Errors 14
Spotting Errors 15
Spotting Errors 16
Spotting Errors 17
Spotting Errors 18
Spotting Errors 19
Spotting Errors 20