SSC MTS Exam Short Essay
The Staff Selection Commission, an organisation responsible for hiring on behalf of the Government of India, works with the Central Government Ministries, Offices, and Departments in the various States and UTs to fill a variety of posts as well as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Group 'C' Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial jobs.
SSC is entirely responsible for all aspects of the examination process, including test administration, candidate assessment, question paper design, result announcement, and successful candidate posting. The SSC MTS recruiting test is divided into two halves, Paper I and Paper II.
The Staff Selection Commission holds a national-level competitive examination known as SSC MTS to hire Multi-Tasking Staff for numerous national departments, administrations, and offices. The SSC (staff selection commission) establishes the requirements for SSC MTS eligibility based on educational background, age group, and nationality.
- A candidate must be between 18 and 25 to register for the SSC MTS exam.
- Candidates for SSC MTS 2022 should be either Indian citizens or refugees from Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibet.
- Candidates must have completed the equivalent of class 10 at a recognised university.
- No SSC MTS Admit Card would be supplied to ineligible candidates.
- The candidates must study the question papers from the previous year before the exam.
You must fulfil several nationality requirements to be eligible to take the SSC MTS. Applicants must meet the following nationality requirements for this position who wish to take the examination:
- Applicants must be either Indian citizens or
- A candidate needs to be administered by Nepal or
- He or she has to be a Bhutanese citizen or
- The SSC MTS exam is also open to applicants who are Tibetan refugees who entered India before January 1, 1962, intending to live there.
- Candidates of Indian descent who moved to Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam to eventually settle permanently in India will also be considered to take the SSC MTS 2022 exam.
The age restrictions for the positions are as follows, as per the User Departments' recruitment policies:
- A candidate must be at least 18 years old and not older than 25. Candidates must have been born between February 1, 1997, and January 1, 2004.
- In addition to the above age requirement, candidates from restricted categories are granted age relaxation in accordance with government regulations.
- As of January 1, 2022, the candidate must have passed the matriculation or an equivalent exam from a recognised board, according to SSC MTS Eligibility. A candidate is not eligible to apply if they do not pass the qualifying exam before the deadline for receiving application forms.
- The appropriate certificates must be submitted by candidates seeking age-related leniency or reservation under different categories.
- Candidates must present the required SC/ST/OBC/disability certificate from the relevant authority on or before the specified date in the acceptable format when the Regional/Sub-Regional Office requests the pertinent certificates. Their case will not be considered if any necessary credentials are not presented. The certificate forms have already been annexed.
- The applicant must take care to obtain the certificates in the format required. The certificates won't be acknowledged if they are discovered in any other form. Only OBC Certificates with a Creamy Layer classification issued between November 24, 2013, and January 20, 2022, will be accepted.
- Candidates who engage in dishonest behaviour to obtain a reservation or an age relaxation risk being permanently excluded from the Commission's examinations. The date of determination for OBC status will be the Closing Date.
Points to Remember
- The Staff Selection Commission shall accept the candidates' birth dates as recorded on their Matriculation/Secondary test applications. No further request for its modification will be entertained.
- The SSC MTS exam is open to former service members as well.
- When the Regional/Sub-Regional Office seeks the appropriate certificates, candidates must provide the SC/ST/OBC/disability certificate from the relevant authority issued on or before the given date in the accepted format.
The Staff Selection Commission decides the exam format for the multitasking staff examination for both papers. As was already established, paper 1 is objective, whereas paper 2 is more descriptive.
1. Pattern for SSC MTS Paper 1
- Multiple-choice questions of an objective nature are included in the exam.
- The examination lasts about 1.5 hours.
2. Pattern for SSC MTS Paper 2
- Paper 2 is an analytical paper that serves as a qualification and assesses the candidates' basic language skills.
- The test consists of one short essay or letter-writing topic in English or the other language specified in the eighth schedule of the Constitution.
- The second paper is worth 50 points.
- Paper 1 has 100 questions, each of which is worth one mark.
- Every incorrect response is worth 0.25 less of a point.
- Paper 2 is a qualifying exam that evaluates candidates' fundamental abilities. The highest possible score is 50, and only those who pass Paper 1 are qualified to take Paper 2.