SVG First Example
Test it Now
The rendering process involves the following:
- SVG images are defined within <svg> ...... </svg> element.
- The width and height attributes of <svg> element is used to define the height and width of the SVG image.
- In the above example, <circle> element is used to draw a circle.
- cx and cy attribute is used to represent the center of the circle. Its default value is (0,0).
- r attribute is used to represent the radius of circle.
- Other attributes stroke and stroke-width is used to control the outlining of the circle.
- fill attribute is used to define the fill color of the circle.