Transport Company Project
It maintains the information about the vehicle installed in a transport company with sufficient detail of vehicle?s owner, contact no. and Insurance detail and all the available transport sevices provided by the company.
Users of the System
- Manager of each branch
- Normal visitors
- Can create the manager for various branches and can also maintain the information of each manager such as date of joining, salary, personal detail, etc. after getting logged in!
- Can install new truck with required information
- Can search the truck whenever required and can view the recently installed truck.
- Can change the status of a truck in some kind of emergency condition
- Can view the detail of persons who has tried to contact him
3. Normal Visitor
- Can view the recently installed trucks and can change the status of a truck in some kind of emergency condition
- Can determine how many trucks are related to his or her branch.
- Can compare his output to others branches output in services link.
- 4. Can contact to the admin of a company when needed.
- Can view the recently installed trucks
- Can check out our services.
- Can contact the admin in case of any query.
- Secure access of confidential data (user?s details). SSL can be used.
- 24 X 7 availability
- Browser testing and support for IE, NN, Mozila, and Firefox
- Reports exportable in .XLS, .PDF
- Create a detailed UML diagram (Component, Sequence, Class) for the system and its sub-components
User Interface Priorities
- Professional look and feel
- Use of AJAX atleast with all registration forms and with every search option and at the id of each searched result with onmouseover event.
Tools and Technologies to be used
- Use any IDE to develop the project. It may be Myeclipse / Eclipse / Netbeanse.
- Oracle 10g for the database.
- Apache Tomcat for the server.
How project works?
To get detail explanation about project download the document file. It includes snapshots with explanation.
Software Requirement to run this project
- You need to install an IDE Eclipse / Myeclipse / Netbeans.
- Oracle 10g database. Here, we are using system for the username and oracle for the password.
Hot to run this project
Import the project on the IDE and run it. All the tables will be created automatically.
For Videos Join Our Youtube Channel: Join Now
Help Others, Please Share
Learn Latest Tutorials
B.Tech / MCA