What is Polymer.js?
Polymer.js was initially released on May 27, 2015. Its first stable version 1.7.0 was released on September 29, 2017.
Why Use Polymer.js?
- Polymer.js is created by Google and provides cross-browser compatible applications along with the web components.
- Polymer.js supports data binding. It provides both one-way and two-way data binding.
- Polymer.js provides Polymer command line interface to manage projects from simple components to complicated web applications.
Features of Polymer.js
- Polymer.js provides the simplest way to create custom HTML elements because its library is built on top of web standards API.
- Polymer.js uses Google material design to develop hybrid mobile applications. So, it is fast and easy to develop mobile applications.
- Polymer.js facilitates you to create your own customized and reusable elements by using polyfills web components specification.
- It facilitates you to create reusable widgets.
- The custom elements of Polymer.js are distributed across the network and facilitates users to use these elements with the help of HTML Imports.
Advantages of Polymer.js
- Polymer.js supports cross-browser compatibility.
- Polymer.js supports gesture events so it is a good choice to develop mobile and computer applications.
- Fast and easy hybrid mobile application development.
- Supports one way and two way data binding.
- Provides polymer command line interface to manage complex projects.