Why use Sass
Following are some reasons behind using Sass:
- Sass is a pre-processing language and it has its own syntax for CSS.
- It is easy, short and clean in a programming construct.
- It has some features that are used for creating awesome style sheets and facilitates writing code more efficiently and easy to maintain.
- It contains all the features of CSS along with some advance features.
- It provides document style presentation better than flat CSS.
- It facilitates reusability methods, logic statements and some of the built in functions like color manipulation, mathematics and parameter lists.
- It facilitates you to keep your responsive design project more organized.
- You don't need to repeat similar CSS again and again in your project.