How to Unblock Number
If someone continuously calls you, especially from an annoying number, and you don't want to answer them, You need to block that number on your smartphone. But what happens if you mistakenly block some significant or caring numbers? Or if later your mind gets changed and you decide to unblock previously blocked numbers on your phone?
There are different ways through which you can unblock a number on your phone. The steps and process of unblocking phone numbers and the term used for that may vary from phone model, operating system, and manufacturer's brand. However, they mostly follow the same process to unblock numbers.
Unblock Number on Samsung
- Open your Phone app and then tap on the menu (three dots) option located at the upper-right corner of the screen .
- From the list of available menu options, click on Settings.
- Now, go to the Block numbers section. If there is any blocked number present in your Samsung phone, you can see.
- Now, click on the "-" sign located next to the blocked number, which you want to unblock, and then confirm by tapping OK.
Unblock Number on Huawei/Honor
To unlock the number on your Android Huawei/Honor phones, navigate to the blocklist section by following the given steps:
- Open your Phone's Dialer app and tap on the menu (three horizontal lines) located at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- From the list of various options, click on the Harassment filter.
- Under the Blocklist section, you will see all the numbers which are blocked on your Android Phone. From here, you can unblock the number one-by-one or all at once.
- To unblock a particular number, tap on it. It will pop up a screen that alerts you that you want to remove that number from the block list. Click on the "Remove" button.
- If you want to unblock all the blocked numbers from the blocklist at once, click on the "Clear" icon located at the bottom of the screen and then click on the "Remove" button.
Unblock Number using Google Phone App
If you are using the Google Phone app on your Android smartphone, you can easily see the blocked number if present, and you can unblock them easily. To unblock the number using Google Phone app, follow the given steps. This method works on most Android phones, including Google, OnePlus, Motorola, Lenovo, etc.
- Launch the Phone app on your Android Phone.
- Click on the menu option (three horizontal lines) that appears at the screen's top-left corner.
- From the list of options, click on Settings.
- Scroll down the Settings screen and tap on the Blocked numbers. Here, you will see the list of blocked numbers on your phone.
- Now tap on the number you want to unblock. It pop-ups a confirmation message, allowing positive action. You can also tap on the small "X" icon next to the number you want to unblock.
Unblock number on HTC phone
- Open the phone dialer app, which usually presents on the phone's home screen.
- Tap on the menu option (three dots) present at the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Blocked contacts option, where you will see a list of blocked numbers on your phone.
- Now, tap and hold a number you want to unblock. You will see a menu option pop-ups; click on the Unblock contacts
- A confirmation message appears, showing that you are sure to remove this blocked contact. Click on OK, and the selected number gets unblocked.
Unblock number on the Asus Zenfone phone
- Open the Phone app, which is usually presented on the phone's home screen.
- Tap on the menu option (three dots) present at the corner of the screen.
- From the menu list, click on the Blocklist option, where you will see a list of blocked numbers on your phone.
- Now, tap on a number from the block list you want to unblock. A pop-up with a list of options will appear; click on the Remove from block list option.
- A confirmation message appears, showing that you are sure to remove this blocked contact. Click on OK, and the selected number will unblock from the block list.
Unblock number on iPhone
The process and steps of unblocking phone numbers on an iPhone are different from Android smartphones. iPhone users have to follow different steps to unlock earlier blocked numbers. However, the steps are straightforward, but you may find a difference in their older version on the device.
- Launch the Settings from its home screen.
- Scroll down the Settings screen, look for the phone, and tap on it.
- Go to Call Blocking & Identification and click on it.
- Tap on the Edit option.
- Now, pick the phone number you want to unblock and tap on the - icon next to it.
- Finally, confirm the unlock action by clicking Unblock and then Done.