OpenCV Canny Edge Detection
Edge detection is term where identify the boundary of object in image. We will learn about the edge detection using the canny edge detection technique. The syntax is canny edge detection function is given as:
- /path/to/img: file path of the image (required)
- minVal: Minimum intensity gradient (required)
- maxVal: Maximum intensity gradient (required)
- aperture: It is optional argument.
- L2gradient: Its default value is false, if value is true, Canny () uses a more computationally expensive equation to detect edges, which provides more accuracy at the cost of resources.
Example: Real Time Edge detection