A list of most important features and benefits of Angular:
Angular supports multiple platforms
Angular is a cross platform language. It supports multiple platforms. You can build different types of apps by using Angular.
- Desktop applications: Angular facilitates you to create desktop installed apps on different types of operating systems i.e. Windows, Mac or Linux by using the same Angular methods which we use for creating web and native apps.
- Native applications: You can built native apps by using Angular with strategies from Cordova, Ionic, or NativeScript.
- Progressive web applications: Progressive web applications are the most common apps which are built with Angular. Angular provides modern web platform capabilities to deliver high performance, offline, and zero-step installation apps.
High Speed, Ultimate Performance
Angular is amazingly fast and provides a great performance due to the following reasons:
- Universal support: Angular can be used as a front-end web development tool for the programming languages like Node.js, .Net, PHP, Java Struts and Spring and other servers for near-instant rendering in just HTML and CSS. It also optimizes the website for better SEO.
- Code splitting: Angular apps are fast and loads quickly with the new Component Router, which delivers automatic code-splitting so users only load code required to render the view they request.
Angular provides a better productivity due to its simple and powerful template syntax, command line tools and popular editors and IDEs.
- Powerful templates: Angular provides simple and powerful template syntax to create UI view quickly.
- IDEs: Angular provides intelligent code completion, instant errors, and other feedback in popular editors and IDEs.
- Angular CLI: Angular CLI provides command line tools start building fast, add components and tests, and then instantly deploy.
Full Stack Development
- Animation Support: Angular facilitates you to create high-performance, complex choreographies and animation timelines with very little code through Angular's intuitive API.
- Accessibility: In Angular, you can create accessible applications with ARIA-enabled components, developer guides, and built-in a11y test infrastructure.