Difference between AngularJS and Bootstrap
AngularJS is an open-source framework used to develop dynamic web applications. It converts static HTML into dynamic HTML file. It has features such as dynamic binding and eliminates the need for dependency injection code that we would otherwise have to write.
Note: Angular is different from AngularJs.
Why use it?
- Time saving: AngularJs allows us to work with time saving components that violates unnecessary code.
- Ready to use templates: It uses plain HTML templates and sends it to the DOM and then AngularJS compiler. It has many online readymade templates for use.
Why use it?
There are following reasons that Bootstrap is at the forefront of the web framework; some of them are:
- Reusable: Bootstrap contains readymade components, CSS styles, and plug-ins. Hence, we can use the components and styles in our code, which will save time and helps in rapid development of the website.
- Mobile-first: Mobile-first means that we can build the website for smartphones after that we can tailor it to larger sizes.
- Easy to get started: Bootstrap contains many ready-to use templates, and plugins. It requires only HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Open Source: It is open source in nature and free to download.
- Great Grid System: It uses a powerful column grid system that effectively divides the web page.
AngularJS Vs. Bootstrap
||Google has developed AngularJs.
||Bootstrap is developed and designed by the team of Twitter.
||It uses the component that makes its developed application more structural.
||It is not the CSS framework.
||It is a CSS framework.
||It provides the two-way data binding.
||It does not provide the two-way data binding.
||AngularJs has a better templating engine than Bootstrap.
||Bootstrap does not have a potent template engine.
||Mobile Application Development
||AngularJs cannot support the development of mobile-based applications.
||Bootstrap plays a vital role in the development of mobile applications.
||AngularJs does not support responsiveness.
||Bootstrap applications are responsive by default.
||The routing concept implements navigation between pages and screens.
||Bootstrap has not supported the routing concept.
||AngularJs supports dependency injection for development.
||Bootstrap cannot support the dependency injection concept.