Finance Differences List
Finance is a broad term that basically refers to the creation, management and study of money and other financial instruments. It involves a set of techniques that people or organizations use to manage their financial affairs. Some groups of people prefer to categorize finance into three different categories: public finance, corporate finance and personal finance.
- Public Finance refers to the study of the role of government in the economy of a country. It assesses the government revenue and government expenditure like tax, budgeting, debt issuance policies, i.e. it studies how the government pays for the services it provides to the public.
- Personal finance generally refers to analyzing a person's or a family's current financial position, predicting short-term and long-term needs and planning to fulfill these needs within financial constraints. It is a personal activity that mainly involves earning, living requirements and goals of a person.
- Corporate finance refers to the financial activities related to the capital structure of a corporation including its funding and the actions taken by the corporation to increase its value.
Let us see some popular finance differences list!
- Audit vs Review
- Investing vs Trading
- Open-ended mutual funds vs closed-end mutual funds
- Overlapping social differences vs Cross Cutting social differences