Verbal Classification 4
16) In which pair the words are differently related?
In option C, things are differently related. In other options, the second is the place of stay of the first.
17) Select the pair in which words are differently related?
Except for option A, in all other options, the second part denotes the property of the first. So, purse and money are differently related.
18) Which number is different from others?
All numbers except "37" are a perfect square of 5, 7 and 8.
19) Which of the following animals is different from the others?
All animals except bear belong to the cat family.
20) In which of the following pairs the words are differently related?
In all pairs except B, the two words of a pair are antonyms of each other.
Verbal Classification 1
Verbal Classification 2
Verbal Classification 3