In Adjectives based verbal ability questions, there will be a sentence, and you are required to find out the adjective in that sentence, i.e., choose the word out of the given options that correctly describes or modifies the noun in the given question.
Solved Adjectives Questions with Explanation:
1) On looking at the cloudless sky, Peter said, "It won't rain today."
Explanation: 'Cloudless' is the adjective as it describes the noun 'sky'
2) The oval-shaped diamonds are used to make this necklace.
Explanation: 'oval-shaped' is the adjective as it describes the noun 'diamonds'
3) Healthy food is the key to a healthy life.
Explanation: 'healthy' is the adjective as it describes two nouns 'food' and 'life'
4) He bought a blue car on his birthday.
Explanation: 'blue' is the adjective as it describes the noun, 'car'
5) Peter can see the rocky mountains from the window of his room in the hotel.
Explanation: 'rocky' is the adjective as it describes the noun, 'mountains'