In this type of verbal ability questions, a sentence is broken into four, five or more parts. You are required to arrange these parts in a proper sequence to form a meaningful sentence.
Solved 'Sentence Formation' verbal ability questions:
1) 1.not 2.Maria 3.run 4.did 5.away
Explanation: Maria did not run away
2) 1.Julia 2. bold 3. was 4. beautiful 5. and
Explanation: Julia was bold and beautiful.
3) a. trouble b. I c. have d. math e. with
Explanation: I have trouble with math.
4) 1.an 2.She 3.artist 4.was
Explanation: She was an artist.
5) 1. The 2.comfortable 3.was 4. hotel 5.not
Explanation: The hotel was not comfortable.
Sentence Formation 2
Sentence Formation 3
Sentence Formation 4
Sentence Formation 5
Sentence Formation 6
Sentence Formation 7
Sentence Formation 8
Sentence Formation 9
Sentence Formation 10