36) 1. horror 2. with 3. She saw 4. something that 5. filled her heart
Explanation: She saw something that filled his heart with horror.
37) 1. can't believe 2. you 3. what 4. you cannot 5. understand.
Explanation: You can't believe what you cannot understand.
38) 1. The mining engineers 2. to search 3. decided 4. for gold 5. in the deserts.
Explanation: The mining engineers decided to search for gold in the deserts.
39) 1. very bright 2. became 3. The moon 4. for a walk after dinner 5. and I went out
Explanation: The moon became very bright, and I went out for a walk after dinner.
40) 1. of a big banyan tree 2. I got off 3. in the shade 4. my horse 5. and sat
Explanation: I got off my horse and sat in the shade of a big banyan tree.
Sentence Formation 2
Sentence Formation 3
Sentence Formation 4
Sentence Formation 5
Sentence Formation 6
Sentence Formation 7
Sentence Formation 9
Sentence Formation 10