In this type of verbal ability questions, there will be a grammatically incorrect sentence. You are required to replace the underlined grammatically incorrect part of the sentence with one of the given options to make it grammatically correct.
1) He was very tired as he is working since 6 O' clock in the morning.
Explanation: He was very tired as he has been working since 6 O' clock in the morning.
2) Jeans was not allowed in Maria's college.
Explanation: Jeans were not allowed in Maria's college.
3) The girl to who I sold my car was very honest.
Explanation: The girl to whom I sold my car was very honest.
4) The teacher told Alice to skim the chapter one more time.
Explanation: Teacher asked Alice to skim the chapter one more time.
5) All neighbors was introduced to the bride.
Explanation: All neighbors were introduced to the bride.
Sentence Correction 2
Sentence Correction 3
Sentence Correction 4
Sentence Correction 5
Sentence Correction 6
Sentence Correction 7
Sentence Correction 8
Sentence Correction 9
Sentence Correction 10
Next TopicSentence Correction 2