Statement and Assumption 3
11) Statement: An advertisement says that you can double your money in two years.
I. The assurance is not genuine.
The authenticity of the promise cannot be judged, so I is not implicit. Companies introduce such schemes as they know people want their money to grow in a short period.
12) Statements: The administration has advised all the farmers under its jurisdiction not to use pesticides excessively as it may pollute the groundwater.
I. People may stop using ground water due to the increased level of pesticides
The administration has issued a circular to make the farmers aware of the harmful effects of pesticides on groundwater and asked them not to use pesticides excessively. So, II is implicit. However, assumption "I" cannot be assumed from the given statement and so it is not implicit.
13) Statement: The best evidence of India's glorious past is the growing popularity of yoga across the world.
I) Yoga is more popular in India.
The statement says that yoga is not only popular in India but also in the whole world. So, neither I nor II is implicit.
14) Statement: If you want to increase your sale give an advertisement in newspaper X," B tells A.
I) Newspaper X has a much wider circulation.
Explanation: The "if" in the statement indicates that A may or may not be interested in increasing the sale of his products, so II is not implicit. The statement shows that the newspaper X is able to advertise the news better that indicates that it has a wider circulation, so I is implicit.
15) Statement: Ram wrote a letter to his friend after a couple of months as he didn't receive the reply to his first letter.
I) His friend promptly sends a reply to his letter.
We cannot be sure that Ram's friend did not receive the letter. There may other reasons for the delay in the reply. The time to reach the letter to his friend is also not mentioned in the statement, so II and III are not implicit. It seems from the statement that Ram's friend usually responds immediately to his letters and that is why after not receiving the reply Ram again wrote a letter. So, only I is implicit.
Statement and Assumption 1
Statement and Assumption 2
Statement and Assumption 4