11) What do you have for .... lunch?
Explanation: We speak about lunch in general, so an article is not required.
12) He liked .... yellow shirt in the shop and bought it.
Explanation: As we are talking about a particular shirt, so we use the definite article 'the'.
13) The car travelled 150 kilometers ..... hour.
Explanation: The 'h' is silent in 'hour', so use 'an' for a spoken vowel 'o'.
14) Where is .... book I lent you last month?
Explanation: As we are talking about a particular book, so we use definite article 'the'.
15) Do you live in .... Delhi?
Explanation: Delhi is a proper noun, so an article is not required.